- Payment is to be made in full at time of order.
Order will not commence until payment is received.
- Flair Invitations reserves the right to change prices without notification.
- No refunds will be given after confirmation and commencement of the order.
Any errors made by Flair Invitations will be reprinted free of charge,
however any errors in orders where final approval has been made by
the client will be reprinted at a cost to the client.
It is the client’s responsibility to ensure all wording/layout is correct before
approving the order.
- All products are delivered via Australia Post standard post.
The time for delivery is not included in order time frames.
If express or registered post is required by client,
this can be arranged with Flair Invitations at an extra cost to client.
Flair Invitations packages orders with great care, and cannot be held
liable for damage caused by third parties.
- Onscreen colours may vary slightly from printed versions,
therefore it is recommended that a sample be purchased
prior to placing your order.
- A confirmation email of order will be forwarded to the client within 2 working days.
The client can then forward wording and any specific requirements to Flair Invitations.
A proof of the invitation will be emailed to the client for final approval before
commencement of the order. Clients may make two subsequent alterations without charge,
after which an alteration fee may apply. Once an order is approved by the client,
it will be completed within 14 days. Allow approx. 4 weeks from ordering to completion.
- Papers/embellishments may differ slightly according to stock availability.
Clients will be notified of any changes affecting their order.